J. Clinical Investigation (2020) Epithelial splicing regulatory protein 2–mediated alternative splicing reprograms hepatocytes in severe alcoholic hepatitis
Jeongeun Hyun, ... Anna Mae Diehl
Biomaterials (2020) - Revascularization and limb salvage following critical limb ischemia by nanoceria-induced Ref-1/APE1-dependent angiogenesis
Park IS, Mahapatra C, ... Kim HW
Biomaterials (2020) - Hierarchical microchanneled scaffolds modulate multiple tissue-regenerative processes of immune-responses, angiogenesis, and stem cell homing
Won JE, Lee YS, Park JH, Lee JH, Shin YS, Kim CH, Jonathan C. Knowles, Kim HW
Biomaterials (2019) - Anti-inflammatory action of folate-functionalized bioactive ion-releasing nanoparticle imply drug-free nanotherapy of inflamed tissue
Kim TH, Kang MS, ... Kim HW
PNAS (2019) - Implantable multireservoir device with stimulus-responsive membrane for on-demand and pulsatile delivery of growth hormone
Lee SH, Piao H, Cho YC...... Choy JH*
Mater Horizons (2019) - Carbon based-nanomaterials as an emerging platform for theranostics
Patel KD, Singh RK, Kim HW
Biomaterials (2019) - Role of nuclear mechanosensitivity in determining cellular responses to forces and biomaterials
Lee JH, Lee HH, Kim DH, Kim HW*
Adv Drug Deliv Rev (2019) - Advanced drug delivery systems and artificial skin grafts for skin wound healing
Kim HS, Sun X, Lee JH, Kim HW, Fu X, Leong KW*
Biomaterials (2018) - Nanocements produced from mesoporous bioactive glass nanoparticles.
Kang MS, Lee NH, Singh RK......... Lee JH, Kim HW*.
Advanced Science (2017) - Cerium oxide nanoparticles enhance functional recovery following spinal cord contusion in rats
Kim JW, Mahapatra C, Hong JY, Kim MS, Leong KW, Kim HW*, Hyun JK*
Chemical Reviews (2017) - CRISPR/Cas9-based genome editing for disease modeling and therapy: opportunities for non-viral delivery
Wang HX, Li M, Lee CM, Chakraborty S, Kim HW, Bao G, Leong KW*
Biomaterials (2017) - Drug/ion co-delivery multi-functional nanocarrier to regenerate infected tissue defect
Lee JH, El-Fiqi A, Mandakhbayar N, Lee HH, Kim HW*
Mater Horizons (2017) - Silica-based multifunctional nanodelivery systems toward regenerative medicine
Perez RA, Singh RK, Kim TH, Kim HW*
Nano Today (2017) - Extra- and intra-cellular fate of nanocarriers under dynamic interactions with biology
Seo SJ, Chen M, Wang H, Kang MS, Leong KW, Kim HW*
Biomaterials (2017) - Promoting angiogenesis with mesoporous microcarriers through a synergistic action of delivered silicon ion and VEGF
Dashnyam K, Jin GZ, Kim JH, Perez R, Jang JH, Kim HW*
Prog Mater Sci (2016) - Biomaterials control of pluripotent stem cell fate for regenerative therapy
Perez RA, Han CM, Choi SJ, Leong KW, Kim HW*
Biomaterials (2016) - Magnetic nanocomposite scaffolds combined with static magnetic field in the stimulation of osteoblastic differentiation and bone formation
Yun HM, Ahn SJ, Park KR, Kim MJ, Kim JJ, Jin GZ, Kim HW*, Kim EC*
Prog Mater Sci (2016) - Sol-gel based materials for biomedical application
Gareth Owens G, Singh RK, Foroutan F, .....Kim HW*, Knowles JC*
Mater Today (2016) - Therapeutically-relevant aspects in bone repair and regeneration
Perez RA, Seo SJ, Won JE, Lee EJ, Jang JH, Knowles JC, Kim HW*
Cell Stem Cell (2015) - Wall I, Generating iPSCs: Translating cell reprogramming science into scalable and robust biomanufacturing strategies.
Silva M, Daheron L, Hurley H, Bure Kim, Barker R, Carr AJ, Williams D, Kim HW, French A, Coffey PJ, Cooper-White JJ, Reeve B, Rao M, Snyder E, Ng KS,
- (2020.04. People) New members joined
- Go-Eun Choi, Jun-Hee Lee, Mi-Sook Song, Jeong-Eun Hyun (clockwise from lefttop) joined as new members to ITREN from March.
- (2020.02) Internship ceremony
- Students from Department of Chemistry, DKU finished successfully their internship program at ITREN. They received certificate for completion of the short-course.
- (2020.02) Newcastle University and ITREN, Dankook University MOU agreement
- Newcastle Univesrity and Dankook University started collaboration and professor Ajayan Vinu visited to ITREN. Between two research Institute and University made MOU and organized signing ceremony during his visit.
- (2019.11) International Joint Symposium of GRDC
- Under the GRDC program of ITREN, International Joint Symposium was held at Shila Stay Hotel on Nov 7th.
- (2019.11) UCL Eastman-Korea members joined at ITREN
- UCL members (Prof. J Knowles, Drs. D Chau & L Nguyen, Nazanin, Rosemond)
Joined at ITREN under the UCL Eastman-Korea Joint Centre Program to do lectures, seminars, and work dicussions for a couple of weeks.
Valuabe and memorable time for all!