Full-time research professor or full-time researcher belonging to below research fields are invited.
1. Position (up to 4 persons)
2. Field of Research and Specialization
1. 모집인원 (4인)
A postdoctoral position is currently available in the Institute of Tissue Regeneration Engineering (ITREN). ITREN, as a Priority Research Centre announced by Korea government, is a research institute established at Dankook University in 2007. Institute aims to advance interdisciplinary researches in regenerative medicine and tissue engineering, covering basic science to engineering and medicinal / dental applications.
We are interested in developing nano-biomaterials and multi-faceted technological platforms for the in vitro and in vivo reprogramming of cells that have potential for regenerating damaged and diseased tissues, including musculo-skeletal and neuro-muscular systems. For this reason, we are seeking candidates who have experiences in biomaterials as well as strong expertise in the biological experiments and understating of cells and biology, with special focus in the following areas:
1) Reprogramming of somatic cells
2) Induced pluripotent stem cells and embryonic stem cells
3) Cellular biophysics or biomechanics (cell-material interactions)
4) Nanobiomaterials or drug/gene delivery systems (biopolymer or chemistry-based)